Rules for use and responsibility
- Each member of the EPFL community has access to the creation and publishing of their own profile.
- No prior control will be maintained over the information published in this way.
- This freedom presupposes a sense of individual responsibility for the content published.
- Somebody may delegate their right of editing by accreditation [http://accred.epfl.ch]. Having done this, they will retain the editorial responsibility.
- According to the rules in force for all the School sites, we recommend against the publication of information which is liable to damage the image of the institution, is of a commercial nature or is contrary to ethical norms.
The Directive concerning use of IT resources facilities from the EPFL Polylex have authority.